Views From Cabarete

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Magic Today?


Yeah, Kareem is in the wash.

I haven't posted much in awhile, mainly because I haven't been doing anything too interesting. I really don't have much to report here either, but I thought I would give a little update on what's going on.

My time here is almost up and everything is winding down at this point. All I have left to do at my school is pack up the computers (they're being moved to a different location next year) and make sure everything else is straightened up. At the office there are a few loose ends to tie up, but things are pretty relaxed for me there too.

Vern and Kathleen get here this Sunday and will be here for a week. The Saturday after that all three of us are heading out and taking a hop skip and a jump over to Jamaica where my cousin Connor is getting married (nice timing Connor!).

So that's about it for now. This isn't the end, though, so stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At June 06, 2007 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can't wait to arrive!

 
At June 07, 2007 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny's 6'5"... with the afro, 6'9".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home