Views From Cabarete

Monday, May 14, 2007

Jarabacoa

This weekend I went to a town in the interior called Jarabacoa. One of our volunteers is stationed at a coffee farm near there and, since it was her birthday on Saturday, a group of us went there to celebrate. We took a short hike to a waterfall, went out to eat, and then hit up a Dominican club. Jarabacoa is a typical mid-sized Dominican city, which was nice to experience for a change, but really, nothing too interesting happened to tell you about. I did take some pictures at the waterfall, however.

The Waterfall


Anthony and I displaying our lack of intelligence

Jeff and I with a nice artistic angle

3 Comments:

At May 14, 2007 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice waterfall. I see some signs of intelligence.

 
At May 15, 2007 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Killer dew, yo.

 
At June 27, 2007 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You boys are CUTE!! You should have stopped by my house up in Pinar Quemado ... We would have had an awesome time together, hopefully on your next trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home