Views From Cabarete

Monday, May 07, 2007

The Best I Could Think Of

What's been happening lately? Not a whole lot I guess. This weekend I did a lot of reading and lying around. I watched the De La Hoya/Mayweather fight on Saturday night, mainly because I was bored, not because I really cared too much. Since I couldn't think of anything too interesting to post, and also because I should've done this a long time ago, I thought I'd throw up some pictures of where I live. I think I posted one of my room at the beginning of the year, but this will be a little more extensive. Here goes:

My room




My room from my balcony

The view from my balcony, looking to the right

The pool


The lobby, where I would often watch Gonzaga basketball and yell at the TV by myself

The outside

Another view of the outside

My balcony from the street below

Well, I'm sure that was highly exciting for everyone. Perhaps adding a small amount of interest to it, is the fact that I took these pictures this morning. So that's what it looks like down here today.

4 Comments:

At May 07, 2007 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what does the toilet look like?

 
At May 07, 2007 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the pics,Johnny. the building looks a lot different from what I had imagined. Am looking forward to those sunny blue skies in June!!

 
At May 07, 2007 1:55 PM, Blogger John Harkins said...

You want a toilet picture? Stay tuned...

 
At May 11, 2007 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, those are some interesting curtains you got there johnny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home